Why One Dress?

Many of the girls who are trafficked only have One Dress.
We are wearing One Dress to remind us each day that wearing only One Dress is reality for these girls.

Monday, August 1, 2011

One Dress in North Carolina (temporarily)!

Good morning! If you're new here, One Dress is an effort to raise awareness about sex trafficking.  I encourage you to go back to the beginning of the blog if you want to know more.

If you're not new here, my name is Emily, and Christy and Laura are graciously letting me take over this blog in August!  While I consider Atlanta to be my second home, I live in North Carolina now, so while I'm wearing my one dress, the focus will be about what's going on here in my state, as well as nationally and internationally.  Many many thanks to Christy and Laura for getting this started.  I'm looking forward to learning more and sharing with all of you on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment